Full-Time Paraprofessional for Immediate Hire Near Doylestown Pennsylvania
Doylestown , PA 18 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Our client is searching for a paraprofessional to join their school district for the 22/23 school year. This is a contract position until the end of the school year. Contract renewal is dependent on performance.
- Job Description
- Full time
- ASAP – End of School Year
- Regular Paraprofessional Duties
- We would want to place candidates where we have openings that match their skills/interests
- An associates degree or higher, 48 credits, or a special education paraeducator certificate. *We can also sometimes accept a high school diploma along with the enrollment to obtain their paraeducator certificate, so long as you understand your continued employment is contingent upon their receiving that certification.
- Previous school experience, or
- CNA experience, or
- Direct Care Experience working on a school campus with children with disabilities who need academic and/or behavior support.
- 2 Supervisor References
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401 (K)
If this position is a good fit for you, apply through our website, or call directly at 678-920-5916. We look forward to hearing from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement