Full-Time Paraprofessional for Immediate Hire Near Union City California
Union City , CA 18 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Our client is searching for a paraprofessional to join their school district for the 22/23 school year. This is a contract position until the end of the school year. Contract renewal is dependent on performance.
- Job Description
- Full time 27.5 Hours a week 7:45am-1:15 apm
- ASAP – May 26th 2023
- Regular Paraprofessional Duties
- We would want to place candidates where we have openings that match their skills/interests
- Caseload could be anywhere from K-12, likely including Severely/Profoundly Handicapped students. Student(s) may have severe behavior issues and require toileting.
- Candidate will either be assigned to a classroom (no more than 12 students) providing general PARA assistance, or working 1:1 on student with significant needs.
- Based on the needs, school may transfer PARA to a new caseload than initially assigned.
- CNA experience, or
- Direct Care Experience working on a school campus with children with disabilities who need academic and/or behavior support.
- Previous experience working with students with significant needs. ABA experience strongly suggested, comfortable with toileting/severe behaviors of all ages.
- Must have previous schools experience (could be as a Paraprofessional, RBT, Teacher’s Assistant, Teacher, etc)
- 2 Supervisor References
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly direct deposit
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401 (K)
Please call at 678-920-5916 after you have applied below if this sounds of interest to you! The qualifications for the job are above. Please meet this criteria.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement