Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Paraprofessional (PARA) / Facilitator
Job Duties, Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be working with speech students, monitoring and assisting them for the duration of their virtual speech sessions.
- Supervising/accompanying students in and out of the classroom to designated speech area.
- Attending to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional needs.
near Lake Jackson, Texas
Credentials/Certifications needed to apply:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver’s License
- Ability to pass Background check and Drug Screening
- Associates Degree or higher
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with children in and outside a classroom setting.
- Experience with children with Autism
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Weekly Paychecks every Friday!
- Interview assistance and support!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement