Full Time | Paraprofessionals Needed | Contract Assignment | $20
Montgomery County, PA 23 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
Are you looking to build a career in the school setting? This is your opportunity. Blazerworks Staffing has teamed up with a school district in Montgomery County, PA to find a paraprofessional to bring on to the team. If you are looking for a supportive environment that guaranties work life balance, this is the job for you. For more information please continue reading.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Hours fall in-between 7am-4pm
- Start and End Date: Asap - 06/14/2023
- Pay: $20 hourly
- you will get paid weekly
- Caseload: K-12th
- Assist in the feeding and supervise student to and from the classroom, also help student on and off the bus.
- This position can be physically demanding.
- Must be comfortable with toileting, lifting, and Individual care of the student.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, waist high (lifting rest required).
- Carry out all other responsibilities that may be assigned by the teacher or supervisor.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
If after reviewing this post and you still feel this is the job for you feel free to forward a copy of your most updated resume to my email [email protected] .
Jamaal Smoot | Hiring Director
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement