Full-Time Pharmacy Manager for 8+ Week Contract in Louisville, KY
Louisville, KY 27 days agoApply Now
We are seeking to hire a pharmacy manager for an 8 + week contract in Louisville, KY. It is necessary for the candidate to be a responsible individual who possesses a strong work ethic. The candidate is required to have at least two years of experience managing a pharmacy, 2 years hospital experience, and an active license to practice pharmacy in Kentucky. If interested, please contact Kasey Graves by phone at (281) 848-7414 or by email: [email protected]
Title: Pharmacy Manager
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Duration: 8+ weeks
1. Controlling inventories by helping track weekly sales, may order various pharmaceutical stock to meet customer demand and maximize profits.
2. Weighs, measures, mixes drugs and other medical compounds and fills bottles with correct quantity and compositions. May give advice to self-medicating patients. Also dispenses non-prescription medications. Maintains open communication with various health and insurance professionals.
3. Perform patient immunizations on a regular basis.
4. Schedule pharmacy associates, reward and recognize performance, discipline associates as required, and give out work assignments to effectively utilize skills and abilities while meeting company profit objectives.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or Pharm D
- Current Kentucky Pharmacist License
- At least 2+ years hospital pharmacy experience
- At least 2+ year pharmacy management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement