We are seeking a skilled and compassionate Physical Therapist to join our team near the Mayfield, KS area. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with patients to provide hands-on therapy and develop personalized treatment plans to help them recover from injuries, surgeries, or other physical conditions. Your expertise and dedication will contribute to improving the quality of life for our patients.
- 2023-24 School Year
- K-12 Caseload
- Valid state license to practice as a Physical Therapist
- Master's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Proven experience working as a Physical Therapist, preferably in a schools setting.
If interested, send your resume to [email protected] or call me at 678-920-5950. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement