A school near St. Paul, MN is looking for a Special Education Teacher to fulfill an immediate opening. This is an exceptional education department looking for the right candidate to join the team. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible. This opportunity is a full-time contract position. Candidates must have a Certified Special Education license with Minnesota Department of Education.
- Monday – Friday
- Caseload: K-12th
- Contract dates: 09/06/2022 – 06/09/2023
- Assessing students’ skills to determine their needs and developing teaching plans
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Certified Special Education license with Minnesota Department of Education.
- Prior school experience preferred
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement