Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
A school district near Wilmington, Delaware is seeking a registered behavior technician. This is a full time, contracted position starting ASAP through the remainder of the current school year.
- Open to nationally registered behavior technicians (RBTs) AND behavior aides with school/CPI experience.
- Caseload: Discussed during interview
- Virtual interview process.
Guaranteed hours. Competitive pay. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
For more information, apply below or contact Kyle Meese for immediate consideration.
Kyle Meese, Account Executive
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement