Soliant is seeking a Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district in Tempe, Arizona. Job information below. Apply today for this opportunity!
- ASAP start
- Caseload: based on experience
- Full time and part time openings
- Candidates in their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) are also encouraged to apply for onsite.
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communication and Sciences Disorders
- Arizona SLP licensure
Employment type: Full-time and part time availability
Out of state? Ask about our travel opportunities.
To find out more:
Apply online or contact the hiring manager Tysheen Benson. (678)-710-7775. [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement