Full-time School BCBA - Boston, Massachusetts (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
Boston, MA 24 days agoApply Now
A school district is currently arranging interviews for a School BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) near the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Must have BCBA certification
- Full-time, 8:15 am – 2:45 (Monday-Friday)
- Approximately 20 students (PreK – Grade 8)
- Approximately 25 evaluations per year.
- 30 days to complete evaluation from date of assignment.
- Report writing, IEP involvement and meetings
- Ability to conduct FBAs, write BIPS and analyze behavioral data
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement