Full-time School BCBA - Manhattan, Kansas (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
Manhattan, KS 18 days agoApply Now
A school district is currently arranging interviews for a School BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) near the Manhattan, Kansas area.
- Must have BCBA certification
- Full time
- Caseload type: K-12 ; roughly 10-15 students
- Must be certified as BCBA with a teaching license
- Primary duties include: creating BIPs, teaching ABA practices to staff, attending IEP meetings, etc.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement