Full-time School BCBA - Tacoma, Washington (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
Tacoma, WA 20 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Job Type Contract
A school district is currently arranging interviews for a School BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst) near the Tacoma, Washington area.
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE BCBA CERTIFICATION
- Full Time
- FBAs, BIPs, assessments, etc.
- Part of school's Behavioral Assistance Team
- Supervising RBTs
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement