Category Schools - Behavior Specialist
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Are you looking for a new scenery or just looking for a new position? We are hiring right away, and I would love to speak with you and see if you are a great fit! Read details below:
Location: Wilmington, DE
- Full Time (37.5 Hours/Week | M – F)
- ASAP – 6/9/2023
- Grades: Pre K – Age 22
- Campuses: Itinerant – travel between schools.
- ***On-site Only***
- Weekly Pay
- All interviews are conducted over Zoom.
- Support district, schools and teams in the development and implementation of FBAs, BSPs.
- Support the district Behavioral Services team to address student’s behavioral challenges.
- Collaborate with district teams (Psychologist, Mental Health Providers, related service providers), families and outside agencies to address student’s behavioral concerns.
- Provide BCBA services as determine by District Administrators
You must have:
- BCBA Certification
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- 401(K) Matching
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. If you have any questions, please contact me via phone or email.
Guillermo Martinez | Account Executive | 678-920-5904
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement