We are actively looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to be placed in a school near Renton, WA. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive environment. The school is actively interviewing to find a qualified candidate for the contract term. New graduate or newly licensed nurses are encouraged to apply!
- Washington state License Required
- Experience in schools or pediatrics highly preferred but not required.
About this position:
- Contract dates: ASAP – 06/17/2022
- Caseload: 1:1, Kindergarten student
- Student’s disabilities: seizures – which may require emergency medication to be administered; he also requires support to assist him with mobility, self-help skills and communication; his feeding issues put him a risk for aspiration and choking
- More details discussed during interview
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please apply below with your updated resume. I will be in contact with you shortly after regarding the next steps of the hiring process. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement