Full-Time School Psychologist Hybrid or VOCO Position needed in Nevada for 2022/2023 School Year.
Casa Grande, NV 15 days agoApply Now
Full-Time School Psychologist Hybrid or VOCO Position needed for 2022-2023 school year in Nevada.
Soliant Health, one of the nation’s leading providers of healthcare jobs and staffing services is looking for a qualified School Psychologist to work a full-time position in Nevada.
- Full time
- Dates: 07/21/2022- 06/02/2023
- Hybrid or VOCO
- Additional detail: Two step interview process.
- Requires a Master’s Level Degree in School Psychology
- NASP certification
- Must have an active School Psychology State License
Job Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Lead the multidisciplinary evaluation team (MET) through the evaluation process when a student is referred for a special education evaluation.
- Complete comprehensive evaluations and use professional judgment to identify areas that need additional data collected.
- Participate in School’s non-violent crisis response team if trained.
- Conduct classroom observations as part of the special education evaluation process, child study team (CST) process and as a consultative process.
- Prepare cohesive and timely evaluation reports.
- Interpret assessment data and impart it to parents and MET members in a meaningful way.
- Identify students’ needs and develop programming recommendations based on evaluation outcomes.
- Lead the school team in the development and implementation of behavior plans.
- Lead the school’s pre-referral intervention team.
- Provide counseling services in alignment with student’s IEPs and/or 504 plans.
- Provide school-based counseling in accordance with pre-referral intervention or informally.
- Facilitate training on topics related to position on an as-needed basis.
- Provide consultative services to teachers and administrators regarding behavioral and academic concerns.
- Other duties as assigned by the deputy superintendent of exceptional student services, special education coordinator, principal, school psychologist coordinator.??
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive weekly compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please contact Amiea Summers directly at (678)-392-4685. For immediate consideration, email your updated resume to [email protected]. All applicants will be contacted within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement