Soliant Education Staffing is assisting a school district in the Medford area that is in search of a School Psychologist. The School Psychologist should be comfortable performing evaluations, writing reports, and attending IEP meetings.
- Master's or doctoral degree in Psychology
- Oregon state certification in School Psychology
- Full-time hours
- On-site position
- K-12 caseload
- Contract length: ASAP - end of school year, with potential for renewal
- Benefits packages offered
If you meet the requirements and feel this position would be a good fit for you, please submit an application online. Clarissa Majors of Soliant Education Staffing will reach out for a pre-screening phone call.
For questions regarding this opportunity, contact Clarissa at (678) 710-7955.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement