We are currently interviewing in a school district near Niles, MI for a School Psychologist for the rest of the year!
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Active MI School Psychology licensed
- More information in Interview
- Caseload: Elementary – High School
- Hours: 36.25 Hours a Week / 7.25 Hours a day
- Start: ASAP – 06/10/2022
- K-12 Caseload
- Contract Position
Benefits include Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401K.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement