A school district near Albany, Oregon is looking for a School Psychologist for a full-time, onsite opening. This position requires approximately 40 hours of work per week, and the students are in 6th-12th grade. This is a school-based, contract position through Soliant. The school district is ready to start reviewing resumes, so please apply now for consideration!
- A Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be certified in the state of Oregon
- Conduct Evaluations
- Report writing
- Provide services to 3 different buildings
- Duties are not limited to those listed above.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Hours: 40 hours/week
Caseload: 6th-12th grade
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
We are trying to fill this position promptly. If interested, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement