Full-time School Psychologist - North Augusta, South Carolina
North Augusta, SC 7 days agoApply Now
A school district is currently arranging interviews for School Psychologists near the North Augusta, South Carolina area.
- Must have SC School Psychologist license
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Conducts extensive psychological examinations of referred students
- Conducts functional behavior assessments and helps develop behavior intervention plans
- Provides consultation to parents, teachers, other school personnel, and community agencies to enhance the learning of students.
- Participates on Student Intervention Teams.
- Assists the team with suggestions and implementation of pre-referral intervention strategies, and provides recommendations and modifications to assist general education staff in working with special education students in the classroom setting.
- Participates as a member of the individualized education program (IEP) team and/or Section 504 team.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement