Soliant is working with a school district west of Salem, Oregon that is in need of a school psychologist for the 2022/2023 school year. Soliant offers a competitive hourly pay each week. We offer a variety of benefits such as healthcare and 401k if you are interested in adding those to your custom compensation package. Pay is based on your experience
- Active School Psychologist certification in Oregon
- Master's Degree in School Psychology or related field
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations of students
- Interprets test data and writes reports
- Collaborate with teachers, counselors, principals, and parents regarding the learning and behavioral problems of students.
- Attend Student Support Team (SST) meetings, IEP meetings, eligibility planning meetings, eligibility meetings, and special education team meetings in assigned schools
- Full time (40 hrs/week)
- Now - End of the 22/23 School Year
- Itinerant position - Covering three buildings
- Caseload: 6th-12th Grade
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. We partner with school districts across the United States by finding dedicated school professionals who have each child’s best interest at heart.
Apply now or email Catherine your resume at [email protected] for immediate consideration. Schools are ready to interview and hire quickly!
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement