The Bristol School District is a dynamic and inclusive educational community dedicated to fostering the growth and development of our students. We are committed to providing a safe and supportive environment where every student can thrive academically, socially, and emotionally. To further this commitment, we are currently seeking a dedicated and qualified School Psychologist to join our team.
Position Overview: As a School Psychologist in the Bristol School District, you will play a crucial role in supporting the academic and emotional well-being of our students. You will work collaboratively with educators, parents, and administrators to assess and address the diverse needs of our student population. This is a full-time position that offers competitive compensation and the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our students.
- Conduct comprehensive psychological assessments to evaluate students' cognitive, emotional, and behavioral functioning.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to develop and implement individualized intervention plans for students with special needs.
- Provide counseling and support services to students dealing with academic and personal challenges.
- Participate in the development and implementation of school-wide programs to promote a positive school climate.
- Serve as a resource for staff and parents on issues related to student mental health and well-being.
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology.
- Valid state licensure as a School Psychologist.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Dedication to the well-being and success of all students.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Retirement plan options
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Kelsy Williams for consideration.
Email Resume HERE!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement