We are currently seeking a School Psychologist to work in a school district near Champaign, IL. If you are looking for an opportunity to join an excellent and supportive school, then this position is for you! They are looking to hire as soon as possible.
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in School Psychology
- Must have (NASP) certification
- Active IL License
- Full-Time or part-time
- Caseload: Working at multiple location across the district depending on the need.
- Testing, evaluations, report writing, IEP meetings
- Contract dates: 08/22/2022- 06/16/2023 (with possible extension)
- More details discussed during interview
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
If you are interested in this opportunity and believe that you are the right candidate, be sure to apply with your most current resume. If you have any questions or need additional information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement