Soliant is searching for a full-time school psychologist for the 20/21 school year in the Hagerstown, Maryland area. Previous experience working with K-12 students is a plus.
- Leads or participates in the IEP process as it pertains to individual student needs.
- Will do evaluations (mostly re-evaluations and initial evaluations), behavior plans, service delivery minutes (counseling), and problem solving.
- Establish and maintain appropriate records and reports related to students and interventions/programs.
- Master’s Degree in Educational or School Psychology.
- Must have Valid Maryland License as a School Psychologist or necessary prerequisites to obtain School Psychologist license. #NASP
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement