Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) in the area of Charlotte, NC! Soliant is working with a school to place an SLP for the remainder of the school year in Concord, NC, a suburb 30 miles outside of Charlotte.
This is a moderately sized educational community with whom Soliant enjoys a good working relationship.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
The caseload requires full-time hours, but part-time applicants can be considered. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Eligibility for a North Carolina license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement