Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
Full-Time School SLP/SLPA Opening near San Antonio, TX
Soliant is working with an exceptional school district in the San Antonio, TX area for a Full-Time SLP/SLPA position. The district is currently holding interviews and extending offer for next school year!
- Start: August 2022
- Elementary and Early Childhood Experience Preferred
- Quick Interview and Hire Process
- Texas Licensure required
- Master's Degree
- SLPA's encouraged to apply
- Guaranteed hours w/ weekly pay
- Compensation for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
- Professional guidance throughout the entire process
Apply today, send your resume and refences to Katherine Ravenell at Katherine.Ravenell@soliant.com or call (770) 710-7972.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement