Soliant is working with a school in the area of Ann Arbor, MI that is seeking a licensed Social Worker to work with its students through the end of the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (32.5 hours per week)
- Work with elementary school students
- Previous schools-based experience essential
- Master's degree in Social Work
- Valid Michigan license as a Social Worker
- Approval--issued by the Department of Education--to work in schools
General description of duties:
- Assist with mental health and behavioral concerns by providing academic and classroom support
Participate in special education assessment meetings as well as IEP (Individual Education Plan)
Work with those problems in a child's living situation that affect the child’s adjustment in school.
Prepare a social or developmental history on a child with a disability.
Counseling (group, individual and/or family)
Mobilize family, school, and community resources to enable the child to learn as effectively as possible in his or her educational program
Assist in developing positive behavioral intervention strategies.
Sound like an opportunity to improve your local community? Apply today by using the "Apply Now" button below, or e-mail an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries welcome at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement