We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Social Worker to provide full-time support and guidance to middle school students through the 2023-24 school year. As a Social Worker, you will work closely with students, parents, and school staff to address social, emotional, and behavioral concerns. This position requires a strong understanding of adolescent development, effective communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders to promote students' well-being.
- 2023-24 School Year
- Middle School Caseload
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited institution.
- State licensure or eligibility for licensure as a School Social Worker.
- Prior experience working in a schools setting preferred.
If interested, send your resume to [email protected] or call me at 678-920-5950. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement