A school district near Eunice, New Mexico needs a Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time opening. This is a school-based, contract position through Soliant. To qualify for this position, you must have a EIPA score of 3.5 or higher. This job requires approximately 37.5 hours of work per week. The school district is ready to start reviewing resumes, so please apply now for consideration!
Employment type: Full-Time, contract
Requirements: Must have an EIPA of 3.5 or higher
- Work individually with a student who is deaf or hard of hearing
- Assist the deaf and hard of hearing student understand the classroom teacher through use of sign language.
- Provide tutoring for deaf and hard of hearing student
- Participate in new learning as determined by the district/building.
Caseload: work individually with a student
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
We are trying to fill this position promptly. If interested, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement