Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter Needed Near Manchester, New Hampshire
Manchester, NH 7 days agoApply Now
A school district near Manchester, New Hampshire needs a Sign Language Interpreter for a full-time opening. This is a school-based, contract position through Soliant. To qualify for this position, you must have an educational interpreter's license. The school district is ready to start reviewing resumes, so please apply now!
Employment type: Full-Time, contract
Hours: 35 hours/week
Requirements: Must have an Educational Interpreter's License
- Work individually with a student who is deaf or hard of hearing
- Interprets for deaf and hard of hearing students in general education classroom.
- Assist the deaf and hard of hearing students understand the classroom teacher through use of sign language.
- Provide tutoring for deaf and hard of hearing students.
- Attend parent conferences and Individualized Education Program meetings.
- Participate in new learning as determined by the district/building.
Caseload: High School
- Weekly Compensation
- Health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
We are trying to fill this position promptly. If interested, please contact Morgan Pittman directly by email at [email protected] or by phone number at (678) 710-7538.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement