We have a need in our school district for a Sign Language Interpreter /ASL. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Georgetown, GA
- Bachelor’s degree in ALS or Educational Interpreting
- EIPA and RID certification
- Full-time: 37.5 hours/week
- 1:1 with student but caseload may change depending on district needs
- MUST: EIPA score of 3.5 required
- Full School Year and known to renew
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement