Soliant is working with a school in the Daly City area that is in need of a Speech-Language Pathologist via teletherapy services. This position is for a K-8 caseload. We are currently scheduling interviews this week! Apply below if you are interested in a work-from-home opportunity!
- BILINGUAL PREFERRED
- ASAP - EOSY (6/1) (Compensatory services in the summer, as well)
- Full-Time 35 hours per week
- Caseload: Elementary to Middle
- CA Credentials or CTC
- SEIS Experience and Schools/Pediatric Experience Preferred
- OPEN TO CFY (agency provide the supervision)
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 770-776-2118 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line: 770-776-2118 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement