Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening
Are you hoping to make a difference in a student's life? Soliant is searching for a passionate Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with an excellent school district near Flat Rock, Michigan. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply today and your new journey starts here!
- Collaborations with Special Education Staff
- Caseload discussed on interview
- Previous experience in school and/or pediatrics strongly preferred
- Experience with IEP’S preferred
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active MI State License
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours!
Employment Type: Contract, Schools, Physical Therapist.
To be immediately considered for this great position, please send your resume to [email protected]. Interviews are being scheduled now, so please apply today!
Tysheen (Ty) Benson
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678.710.7665 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement