Soliant is currently working with an exceptional school district near the Cortland, NY area who is looking to fill a Speech Language Pathologist position that is open for the 2023-24 school year. We help people who help people! If you want guaranteed hours, weekly pay, and industry leading benefits look no further! Interviews are happening now for this position, so if you wish to be immediately considered, please apply below.
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students’ speech and language abilities.
- Provide direct and indirect services.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support student progress.
- Participate in IEP meetings and provide input regarding students’ goals and progress.
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
- School experience preferred.
- Required Licensure and Certifications for NY
- Pass Drug Screen and Background Check
- Full Time
- Caseload will be discussed in the interview.
- SLP-CCC and CFY are encouraged to apply.
- Supervision will be provided to new graduates.
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits Available
Greyson Wade Account Executive
Soliant | [email protected] 678-805-8600
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected]. Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement