Soliant has partnered with multiple school districts in Texas to find SLPs for the current school year. Ready to interview and offer!
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Full time (may consider Part time applicants)
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- State License and Certifications - Texas
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full school year positions
- Weekly competitive pay
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) available
- Guaranteed hours
- Continuing Education opportunities
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during interview.
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement