Job Posting: Special Education Teacher - Yuma, AZ (Full-Time, 2023-2024 School Year)
Position: Special Education Teacher
Location: Yuma, Arizona
Employment Type: Full-Time, School Year 2023-2024
- Vision, medical, and dental options
- 401(k) match
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Professional development support
- Advisory advocacy
Are you a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? If so, we invite you to join our team in Yuma, AZ, for the 2023-2024 school year.
As a Special Education Teacher, you will play a crucial role in providing specialized instruction and support to students with diverse learning needs. You will work collaboratively with a team of educators and professionals to create an inclusive and supportive learning environment, ensuring that every student has the opportunity to thrive academically and socially.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for students with special needs
- Adapt curriculum materials to meet the unique needs of each student
- Provide differentiated instruction and support to students with disabilities
- Collaborate with general education teachers and support staff to create inclusive learning environments
- Monitor student progress and adjust instructional strategies as needed
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student performance and IEP goals
- Communicate effectively with parents, guardians, and other stakeholders
- Participate in professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge in special education
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- Valid Arizona teaching certification in Special Education
- Strong knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of educators and professionals
- Passion for making a difference in the lives of students with special needs
How to Apply:
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please email your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience to Maggie Roberts. Please include "Special Education Teacher Application - Yuma, AZ" in the subject line of your email.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Join our team and be a part of an organization dedicated to providing exceptional educational opportunities for all students. We look forward to reviewing your application!
National Hiring Manager
Click Here To Apply
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement