Full-Time Special Education Teacher Contract Position- Massachusetts
Lawrence , MA 13 days agoApply Now
Our company partnered with a school district in the Lawrence, Massachusetts area that is currently in need of a Special Education Teacher. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a wonderful opportunity to work with fantastic colleagues and students! New Grads are encouraged to apply!
- 37.5 hours per week
- Caseload: K-3rd grade students
- IEP meetings, consultations, inclusions, pull outs, MCAS folders
- Requires Special Education Teacher Massachusetts License
- Travel between two schools
- Interviewing now!
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive Pay
- 401k matching
- Premium health, vision, and dental Insurance
- Relocation Compensation
If interested, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to connect me directly at my office number below. Looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement