Full Time Special Education Teacher needed for the New School Year - Boston, MA -
Boston, MA 7 days agoApply Now
We have a need in our school district for a Special Education Teacher. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Boston, MA
- Bachelor’s degree in Education
- Master’s degree in Education in Special Education or teaching students with special needs
- State Education Certification in Special Education
- Full time (MWTF, 7:05-2:45pm) (7:05-4:30pm on Tuesdays.)
- Start/End Date: 8/30/22-6/21/23
- Caseload: 4th Grade
- Provide both push-in and pull-out instructions for the students on their caseload.
- Responsible for developing IEP goals and evaluations as needed
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement