Full-Time Special Education Teacher Opening Near Louisville, KY
Louisville, KY 22 days agoApply Now
Soliant is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join a well-established school district near Louisville, Kentucky. This full-time position offers an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students with diverse needs and contribute to their academic and personal growth. If you have a strong commitment to inclusive education and hold the necessary qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding role.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs, tailoring instruction to meet their unique learning goals.
- Provide differentiated instruction, accommodations, and modifications to support students' academic progress.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment where all students feel valued and respected.
- Collaborate closely with a multidisciplinary team, including speech therapists, occupational therapists, and behavior specialists, to ensure the delivery of comprehensive services.
- Monitor and assess student progress, regularly adjusting teaching strategies and goals to promote growth.
- Communicate effectively with parents, caregivers, and guardians, keeping them informed about their child's educational progress and needs.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and contribute valuable insights to the team.
- Implement behavior management strategies and interventions to support students with special needs.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices and research in the field of special education, integrating innovative approaches into teaching.
- A valid teaching license in the state of Kentucky with Special Education Certification.
- Strong commitment to providing high-quality education and support to students with diverse needs.
- Previous experience working in special education, particularly in inclusive classrooms, is preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with students, families, colleagues, and other professionals.
- Knowledge of special education laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work with students across different grade levels and abilities.
- Dedication to creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Willingness to work full-time in a school district near Louisville, Kentucky.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
470.299.1183 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement