Full-Time Special Education Teacher Position near Pittsfield, MA
Pittsfield, MA 16 days agoApply Now
We have a position for a Special Education Teacher for Pittsfield, MA. The assignment is Full Time. Come be a part of a great school district offering support and extension opportunities.
Location: Pittsfield, MA
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Special Education
- Active Special Education License in MA
Details about the position:
- Full Time
- Grade Levels Covered: K-12
- Conducts the completion of due process paperwork, communication, testing and review; develops and implements Individual Educational Plans (IEP); assesses student progress on IEP goals
- Consults with teachers, parents, administration, etc.
- Interviewing now!
- Competitive weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance!
- Matching 401(K)
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are interviewing ASAP so take this opportunity today to apply! Feel free to directly call me Aunna Hawkins at my office number at 678-710-7726
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement