Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Barhamsville, Virginia
Barhamsville, VA 1 day agoApply Now
A school district located near Barhamsvillle, Virginia has a position open for a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time.
- Full time hours
- Early Childhood
- Caseload: 12-14 Students
- School/Pediatric experience preferred
- Masters or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- State license required or ability to acquire before starting
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, vision, and dental offered
- 401k plan with company matching
- CEU reimbursements and more
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.
Gil Ramos Rodriguez
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement