We are seeking a dedicated and qualified Special Education Teacher to join our team and provide full-time support to students with diverse learning needs. As a Special Education Teacher, you will work closely with students, parents, and other educators to create individualized education plans, implement specialized instructional strategies, and foster an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Full-Time: 36.25hours/week
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: May 2024
- K-12 Caseload
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or a related field.
- Current State License in Special Education K-12
If interested, send your resume to [email protected] or call me at 678-920-5950. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement