The Special Education Teacher will be responsible for providing specialized instruction to students with disabilities in a variety of educational settings. This position will involve collaborating with other educators, parents, and school administrators to develop individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities and to ensure that students receive appropriate accommodations and services.
• Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities in compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents, and administrators to ensure that students receive appropriate accommodations and services.
• Assess student progress and adjust instruction as needed to ensure that all students are making progress toward their goals.
• Provide direct instruction to students with disabilities in a variety of educational settings, including inclusion classrooms and resource rooms.
• Use a variety of instructional strategies and technologies to meet the needs of diverse learners.
• Monitor and document student progress and communicate regularly with parents and school administrators about student performance.
• Participate in professional development activities to stay current with best practices in special education and to maintain state certification requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in special education or related field.
• Valid Oklahoma teaching certification in special education.
• Experience working with students with disabilities in a variety of educational settings.
• Knowledge of best practices in special education and familiarity with state and federal regulations.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to use technology to support student learning.
• Willingness to work as part of a team to support the needs of all students.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to: [email protected] Once received, I will contact you to get your availability for a phone interview.
Gil Hastings Account Executive
Soliant | email@example.com 678-820-6600
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement