Soliant is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a school district near Elkhart, Indiana. Job information below. Apply today for this opportunity!
- ASAP start
- Caseload: Elementary possibly High School.
- Full time.
- Candidates in their Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) are also encouraged to apply
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology or Communication and Sciences Disorders
- Indiana SLP licensure
Employment type: Full-time availability
Out of state? Far distance? Ask about our travel opportunities.
To find out more:
Apply online or contact the hiring manager Tysheen Benson. (678)-710-7775. [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement