Full-Time Speech Language Assistant (SLPA) for the 23/24 School Year
Lake Stevens, WA 20 days agoApply Now
A school district near Lake Stevens, Washington is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working for the upcoming school year. The therapist assistant will work under direct supervision of the SLP or supervisor. The SLPA would evaluate and diagnose speech, language, and communication disorders. They will also collaborate with their director supervisor in developing intervention and treatment plans. The caseload to be determined. The director is ready to review backgrounds and conduct interviews for this position.
- Diagnosing and treating communication disorders
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating patients and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Previous experience in the SLPA setting.
- Previous experience in school settings preferred
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent
- SLPA Certification License Required
Employment type: Full time, Contract
Contact: Hannah Lugo
- Phone: 770-776-2083
- Email: [email protected]
Apply below and email you resume directly to me to take advantage of this Speech Language Patholgoist Assistant opening. I look foward to speaking with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement