Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)- Moss Landing, CA
Moss Landing, CA 26 days agoApply Now
Location: Moss Landing, CA
Position: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
Employment Type: Full-Time; 23-24 SY
Position Overview: Soliant Health is seeking a compassionate and enthusiastic School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Assistant to work collaboratively with our speech-language pathology team. As an integral part of our team, you will assist in providing comprehensive speech and language services to students within our school district, helping them achieve their communication goals.
- Assist in conducting assessments and evaluations of students' speech and language skills.
- Support in the implementation of individualized treatment plans under the guidance of licensed speech-language pathologists.
- Collaborate closely with teachers, parents, and other specialists to support students' communication needs.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute insights for developing effective communication strategies.
- Assist in creating a supportive and inclusive environment for students' growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Speech-Language Pathology Assistant program
- Valid Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant license or certification in the state of California.
- Previous experience in school-based settings or working with pediatric populations is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly pay
If you are interested, apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive| Soliant Health
470-286-1096| [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement