Soliant is currently seeking a Texas licensed Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the school year.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Texas
- Have Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Have Schools and IEP experience preferred
- Guaranteed hourly pay
- Full-time starting ASAP through the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year
- In person only
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement