Calling on SLPs (Clinical fellows too!) in the area of Bolingbrook, IL! A Soliant partner is interviewing applicants now for a position for the remainder of this school year.
Located 30 miles outside of Chicago, IL, the village of Bolingbrook is accessible to the Morton Arboretum and the Brookfield Zoo, making this a family friendly neighborhood.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
This position is full-time and based in an elementary school. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Illinois license in Speech-Language Pathology
- Professional Educator's License, issued by the Illinois State Board of Education
Whether you are an SLP embarking on your clinical fellowship experience, or a mid-career SLP looking to make a change, this position could be your next professional home.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at monic[email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement