Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist for the 2022-2023 school year near Hope Hull, AL.
To qualify, you must have at least:
- Master of Science degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- License in state of practice required or ability to acquire before starting
Specifications about the position:
- Full Time/ full school year
- Now- End of the school year
- Quick interview process!
Perks of working with Soliant:
· Competitive pay
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· 401k retirement plan
· Professional guidance through the entire process
Apply below, or directly by sending a resume, with references, to our hiring coordinator, Haley Varum, at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement