Soliant Health is seeking qualified candidates to fill a speech-language pathologist position with a school district in the Manteca, California area.
- Potentially K-12th students on caseload
- Work at multiple sites
- Direct and indirect services
- 37.5 hours per week, August-December with potential to extend
Required: California SLP-CCC certification
Soliant Health offers weekly pay on a W-2 hourly rate, as well as personalized benefit plans for your and your family.
Interested applicants should apply below, or email an up-to-date resume and references to email@example.com and refer to this job, or call Joey Fairbanks at 678-837-1240.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement