Full Time Speech Language Pathologist needed for the 22/23 School Year - Sebring, FL -
Sebring, FL 7 days agoApply Now
We have a need for a Speech Language Pathologist. We are looking for someone who is positive and enthusiastic about helping our students.
Location: Sebring, FL
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification and CCCs
- SLP License
- Full Time
- Start/End Date: ASAP-5/26/23
- Competitive weekly pay
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement